Course Title: ActivExpression an Introduction
Teachers have always used questions and feedback in lessons to measure understanding and to guide learning. ActivExpression has been proven to make this process even more effective in the classroom. The ActivExpression devices are perfect for getting the whole class to participate. The flexibility of the system means that they can be used in a huge variety of ways by teachers to monitor progress, differentiate learning for students, stretch achievement, build confidence, engage and deliver immediate intervention to accelerate learning.
Independent studies of the devices and software have shown that increases in progress can be as high as 30% over an academic year. This introduction will demonstrate how similar achievements can be achieved across all subject areas.
- The ActivExpression device and ActiVote
- The ActivHub
- PowerPoint and ActivOffice
- The Wonderwheel
- Learning Clip
- Innovative uses of the devices in lessons
- Assessment, Ofsted and ActivExpression
- Primary school
- Teachers new to ActivExpression
- Schools with ActivExpression wanting to learn new uses
- Teachers/Heads looking to improve student attainment
- Schools wanting to improve their Assessment score with Ofsted