Course Title: Assessment for Learning
Teachers have always used questions and feedback in lessons to measure understanding and to guide learning. Although assessment for learning has always been a part of the Ofsted inspection even great emphasis is now being placed on how teachers use assessment and feedback in the lesson to dictate pace and direction of learning.
This short course discusses with the participants the challenges of demonstrating assessment for learning and methods that can be used to evidence this in the classroom and beyond. The key focus of the course is the use of technology to improve inclusion but also as a method for recording and tracking progress.
- Ofsted and assessment
- What is assessment for learning?
- Tools for demonstrating assessment for learning
- Other apps and software solutions
- Analysis of results
- Learning Clip
- Primary schools
- Schools with Ofsted inspections due
- Teachers/Heads looking to improve student attainment